Anytime Anywhere Learning
More information »

« BACK TO FORUM

Thread Pages «  1, 2
Author

Poster Rank: Tongue-tied

Re: 1-to-1 Pedagogy Statements - Got Laptops Course 1
October 20, 2011 @ 08:46 PM

I believe the use of 1 to 1 laptops in a classroom will enable my students to develop the necessary skills, attitudes and understandings to construct their own pathways to success in an ever changing global society.
To achieve an effective 1 to 1 classroom I will construct contemporary learning opportunities based around a framework of educational outcomes and competencies for the 21st century.
Students will use laptops to locate and create information. They will collaborate with peers both in their class and globally. Students will demonstrate their understandings and share their learning through a variety of mediums to authentic audiences. Ultimately students will evolve beyond self-directed learners to become leaders of learning for others.

back to top  |   link to this post
Member Profile PROFILE Email Member EMAIL MEMBER
steve.bullied

October 20, 2011 @ 11:44 PM

I believe that 1 to 1 pedagogy is potentially the most powerful way to provide excellence in education.

I will do everything I can to ensure that my teachers are properly trained in order to take full advantage of this great advance in education.

All students will have the ability to work at their own pace and to be able to collaborate better, to research better, and to reach understandings at a deeper level. This pedagogy will allow students to better be able to take their place in the world of the future.

briggz

October 25, 2011 @ 01:21 PM

Designing 1-1 Pedagogy Statement

I believe that it is essential for students to be prepared for our ever changing world through use of 21st century skills & tools.

I will design professional development program which models the rich learning environment that teachers and students need to create, communicate and collaborate globally.

All students will exist in this connected environment where learning happens anytime/anywhere. My students will be empowered through becoming proficient with 21 century learning and with 21 century tools.

sdorczak

October 27, 2011 @ 04:28 PM

The combination of laptops, web 2 technologies and teachers have the ability to remove the 4 walls of the traditional classroom to create a rich and engaging learning environment for our students.
I will provide the opportunities for students to learn in the mode that is best suited to their particular learning style.
Students will use the technologies available to become more critical thinkers, actively involved in their own learning.

agoren

January 26, 2012 @ 04:57 PM

I believe that when each student is armed with a laptop and internet access, the playing field has been made significantly closer to level. Students have, like never before, the opportunity to take an active role in their own learning at anyplace and at anytime, while being able to display, better and communicate their comprehension and application in new and exciting ways.

I will construct lessons that use tools not merely because we have access to them. The lessons will have technology embedded in them as to productively bolster the creative, independently driven (but often collaborative) and multidisciplinary aspects of a 21st century science course.

Students will be challenged to take ownership of their learning in new(-ish) ways. They will be encouraged to rely on their strengths while additionally pursuing development in areas which may not be as comfortable initially. Students will understand that this process is excellent, though often tiring, for their brains. If students undertake the challenges of this curriculum, they will be empowered to become compassionate, adaptable and connected learners.

cheapjordan13retro

Poster Rank: Soft-spoken

January 19, 2014 @ 05:20 AM

Nike Air Jordan Retro
Cheap Sale Air Jordan Shoes Retro Online Plus Air Jordan 11.drop Shipping All Air Jordan 4,air Jordan 13.discount For Classic Air Jordan 13,11,8,12,9,6,5,4,3,2.best Offer Air Jordan Retro 4,10,11,13 Shoes Now!Free Shipping All Womens Air Jordan Shoes And Air Jordan 11,4,13 Retro Now.our Store Provide Disount Price Air Jordan 10 Shoes,air Jordan 13 Shoes,air Jordan 11,air Jordan 4 For Mens And Womens.

http://www.cheapjordan13retro.com

http://www.cheapjordan13retro.com/products/?Nike-Air-Jordan-Retro-c121_p1.html

« BACK TO FORUM